Carrie Underwood has planned a big tour ‘Cry Pretty 360’ in 2019 featuring Maddie and Tae & Runaway June along the way. This is the full concert list actual for the US and Canada.
Carrie Underwood Concerts 2019 | Tickets
Carrie Underwood North America Tour Locations
If you are looking for Carrie Underwood tour dates in 2019 here’s a list of cities and places where she is going to perform her concerts along with Maddie and Tae & Runaway June:
- Greensboro, Greensboro Coliseum At Greensboro Coliseum Complex (Capacity: 23 500)
- Birmingham, Legacy Arena at The BJCC (Capacity: 19 000)
- North Little Rock, Verizon Arena (Capacity: 18 000)
- San Antonio, AT&T Center (Capacity: 18 581)
- Phoenix, Talking Stick Resort Arena (Capacity: 18 422)
- Las Vegas, MGM Grand Garden Arena (Capacity: 16 800)
- Fresno, Save Mart Center (Capacity: 16 182)
- Sacramento, Golden 1 Center (Capacity: 17 608)
- Oakland, Oracle Arena (Capacity: 19 586)
- Bakersfield, Rabobank Arena (Capacity: 10 400)
- Portland, Moda Center at the Rose Quarter (Capacity: 19 980)
- Spokane, Spokane Arena (Capacity: 12 638)
- Tacoma, Tacoma Dome (Capacity: 23 000)
- Vancouver, Rogers Arena (Capacity: 18 910)
- Edmonton, Rogers Place (Capacity: 20 734)
- Saskatoon, SaskTel Centre (Capacity: 15 195)
- Winnipeg, Bell MTS Place (Capacity: 16 345)
- Toronto, Scotiabank Arena (Capacity: 19 800)
- Ottawa, Canadian Tire Centre (Capacity: 17 000)
- Hershey, Giant Center (Capacity: 10 500)
- Cincinnati, US Bank Arena (Capacity: 17 556)
- Indianapolis, Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Capacity: 20 000)
- Louis, Enterprise Center (Capacity: 19 260)
- Milwaukee, Fiserv Forum (Capacity: 17 500)
- Minneapolis, Target Center (Capacity: 19 356)
- Lincoln, Pinnacle Bank Arena (Capacity: 15 500)
- San Diego, Pechanga Arena – San Diego (Capacity: 16 100)
- Los Angeles, Staples Center (Capacity: 21 000)
- Salt Lake City, Vivint Smart Home Arena (Capacity: 18 300)
- Denver, Pepsi Center – Denver (Capacity: 18 007)
- Wichita, INTRUST Bank Arena (Capacity: 15 750)
- Kansas City, Sprint Center (Capacity: 18 972)
- Houston, Toyota Center – TX (Capacity: 18 300)
- Lafayette, Cajundome (Capacity: 12 068)
- Dallas, American Airlines Center (Capacity: 20 000)
- Oklahoma City, Chesapeake Energy Arena (Capacity: 18 203)
- Nashville, Bridgestone Arena (Capacity: 20 000)
- Columbia, Colonial Life Arena (Capacity: 18 000)
- Raleigh, PNC Arena (Capacity: 19 772)
- New York, Madison Square Garden (Capacity: 20 789)
- Washington, Capital One Arena (Capacity: 20 356)
- Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center – PA (Capacity: 19 500)
- Boston, TD Garden (Capacity: 19 580)
- Pittsburgh, PPG Paints Arena (Capacity: 19 758)
- Buffalo, KeyBank Center (Capacity: 19 200)
- Cleveland, Quicken Loans Arena (Capacity: 20 562)
- Louisville, KFC Yum! Center (Capacity: 22 090)
- Atlanta, State Farm Arena – GA (Capacity: 21 000)
- Jacksonville, Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena (Capacity: 15 000)
- Memphis, FedExForum (Capacity: 18 119)
- Tulsa, BOK Center (Capacity: 19 199)
- Des Moines, Wells Fargo Arena – IA (Capacity: 16 110)
- Sioux Falls, Denny Sanford Premier Center (Capacity: 12 000)
- Chicago, United Center (Capacity: 23 500)
- Detroit, Little Caesars Arena (Capacity: 22 000)
The biggest concert Carrie Underwood is going to give will be held at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, at Staples Center in LA, at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, at State Farm Arena in Atlanta and at United Center in Chicago.
In general, diuring her tour in 2019 Carrie is planning to visit major USa and Canada cities, al lot of city centers in Midwest and South. Wherever you live, Carrie is coming for ya!
Don’t waste time – buy tickets now you otherwise you have big chances to lost an ability to find a ticket for reasonable price!
Ticket prices vary from location to date. For example, tickets at the closest Carrie Undrwood concerts are ranged between 70-80 dollars per the cheaper ticket whereas the concerts in May and June may cost you less then 60 bucks.
One of the most expensive tickets at price over $90 are available for a concert in Hershey at Giant Center that is scheduled for June 13.
As for big cities and big halls, the cheapest tickets are priced for 60-70 dollars per unit. For example, a concert at Staples Center in Los Angeles is going to cost you at least $62 when Chicago’s lowest price is around the same $61.
The average price for a Carrie Underwood concert ticket is around $151. This data is based both on various authority sources and ticket prices listed here. The all-time most expensive ticket was bought for $2884 American Dollar. But this is a decent price for a show that Carrie presents for her fans and listeners. She is a truly country star if people are willing to pay such money to see her performance!
But for the most part tickets are cheap for Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019. This tour is going to be very long thus a lot of places to pick for listeners and if you’re planning to visit one of them then now is the best time to buy tickets. The longer you wait the more tickets are going to be bought thus limiting your ability to pick the best seat for a reasonable price.
Carrie Marie Underwood (born March 10, 1983 in Muskogee, Oklahoma) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She is close to country and pop genres. She is the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in the United States in 2005.
Her debut album, Some Hearts, released in November 2005, is certified seven times platinum by the RIAA. It was the album that sold fastest in the American album rankings. Some Hearts contains three songs that have become # 1 in the US and Canadian rankings:
- Take the Wheel, Wasted
- Before He Cheats.
Some Hearts was sold for more than seven million copies and became the best sale for a debut album in the history of country music.
To promote her album Carrie went on a tour named ‘Carrie Underwood: Live in Concert’ that was a big success in the USA in 2006.
Her second album, Carnival Ride, was released on October 23, 2007. It was sold for three million copies in the United States and has three hits: So Small, All-American Girl and Last Name. In two albums, Carrie Underwood managedto sell ten million copies. This album also was supported by a tour ‘Carnival Ride Tour’ in 2008.
Her third album ‘Play On’ was released on November 3, 2009. The first single of the album, Cowboy Casanova, was broadcast on country radio and Radio Disney on September 14, 2009. The single reached the top spot on the country charts and made Carrie Underwood the artist with the most TOP 10 country songs of the decade, followed by Faith Hill and Martina McBride with nine awards each.
Cowboy Casanova was sold more than 1 million copies, becoming her fifth Platinum-certified single. In 2010-2011 she also got a big tour all around the world.
In May 2011, Carrie Underwood achieved a total of twelve million album sales and became the best-selling American Idol artist in the United States, surpassing Kelly Clarkson. On the other hand, Clarkson remains the best-selling American Idol artist in the world with over 24.2 million albums compared to 16 million for Carrie Underwood.
Between 2011 and 2018 Carrie has released two albums ‘Blown Away’ and ‘Storyteller’ that also were backed by concerts in two tours: Blown Away Tour in 2012-2013 and Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round tour in 2016. In 2016 the artist also had a co-headlining with famous American country singers Keith Urban, Eric Church and Miranda Lambert.
Cry Pretty is the sixth USA tour for Carrie Underwood. It starts on May first and continues up untill the end of October 2019.
Carrie Underwood Live Concerts & Clips
In 2018 Carrie has presented us with some of her best concerts in the entire career. The most notable was at 3rd Global Award citizen where she performed almost for an entire hour. You are welcome to see some parts of the concert in this video:
Apart from writing and recording her new album, Carrie was having a show at American Music Awards 2018. Here’s a clip from that show featuring the country star:
And this is the latest Carrie musical clip ‘Love Wins’ from the newest album ‘Cry Pretty’:
As for 2019, Carrie has planned a big USA & Canada tour that starts in May and goes up intill late autumn (October, to be more specific). This tour was planned to support her new album ‘Cry Pretty) and is going to be a headliner this year!